Join the B12 Government Solutions family!
B12 Government Solutions is looking for skilled information technology professionals to fill positions at various locations in the U.S. B12 Government Solutions technologists are employees. Our technologists receive advanced training and cross training on a regular basis, and are fully supported through any certification process defined by our vendor partners.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and application online. Or call 703-968-7021.
- Infrastructure Support
- J2EE, WebSphere Support
- Application Development
- Software Developers - Adobe LiveCycle, J2EE and Microsoft.NET
- Data Modeling & Conversion
- Database Administration
- Project Managers
- Software Quality Engineering
- Test Engineers - Micro Focus and Compuware Tools
- Performance Engineers
- IT Management
- IT Governance Specialists
- Project & Portfolio Management Specialists
- Business Availability Center Specialists
- Application Mapping Specialists
- IV&V and BPR Consultants
Some positions require security clearances; others require Green Card at minimum. Must have 3-5 years of current experience in designated technology and be able to pass credit/background investigation.